Portfolio Management Services (PMS), service offered by the Portfolio Manager, is an investment portfolio in stocks, fixed income, debt, cash, structured products and other individual securities, managed by a professional money manager that can potentially be tailored to meet specific investment objectives. Although portfolio managers may oversee hundreds of portfolios, your account may be unique.
Professional Management ─ The service provides professional management of portfolios with the objective of delivering consistent long-term performance while controlling risk.
Continuous Monitoring ─ It is important to recognize that portfolios need to be constantly monitored and periodic changes made to optimize the results.
Hassle Free Operation ─ The company takes care of all the administrative aspects of the client’s portfolio with a periodic reporting on the overall status of the portfolio and performance.
Transparency ─ PMS provide comprehensive communications and performance reporting. Investors will get regular statements and updates from the firm. Web-enabled access will ensure that client is just a click away from all information relating to his investment.
Customized Advice ─ PMS give select clients the benefit of tailormade investment advice designed to achieve his/her financial goals.
At Turtle we understand that 211° is which the world gives in PMS, but that 1 Degree is what we must give different and for us that one degree is:
- Extraordinary Probity & Values
- Performing Process
- Robust Risk Management Services
- Client Friendly Fee Structure
- Stock Entry Exit Note
- Quarterly Review System
- Robust Risk Management System
- Easy access with Team
Mutual Fund is a Model based Investment tool in markets, specially designed for the SIP thought process, whereas PMS is customized investment options for HNI, who is seeking for a Tailor-made approach for own hard-earned money, and want to know Fund Managers vision, and he expects Fund Manager to know his vision about the Investments.
Process of Turtle PMS is extremely unique to any MF available in India
MF Invests in 50 to 500 stocks whereas Turtle PMS Invests only up to 18 Stocks.
MF Investments are model Portfolio, Turtle PMS Investment are Structured Customized Portfolio
MF Fund Manager you cannot reach directly, Turtle PMS Fund Manager you can.
MF Returns are FD x 2 times returns whereas PMS Returns are FD x 3 Times.
MF is preferred for investor below 50 lacs of investments, PMS is Preferred for above 50 lacs.
Investing in PMS required min 50 Lac. INR. To give given in Single Pan Card in one go.
Who Believes in:
- No Quick Rich Formula
- Is comfortable for 20% Downside
- Can Invest from 5 to 10 years
- Loan Money Should not be invested
- 80% of time 20% returns comes and 20% of the time 80% return comes
- Is Sync with the Process of the Fund and the Vision of the Fund Manager
Yes, you can invest any amount post 50 Lac. of Investments, in any multiples and in any time frames
Yes, you can, subject to that fund should not go lower than 50 lacs. if anything below you must withdraw the whole amount.
In Individual or HUF, it takes 3-5 Working Days,
In case of NRI, Corporate or Trust it is from 10-15 Working days.
Yes, you will be appointed a Wealth Manager who will take care of all your needs
NO, we do not believe in strings attached
- Every Month you get an email from Orbis on Portfolio Status
- Every Quarter 1st Sunday there is a Zoom Review done “PMS Showcase” by Fund Manager.
- Whenever it is needed “1 to 1” Review is done, as per the Slot booked
Yes, you can, an PMS login will be given to you, which will have all the reports and the fund value, which you can access 24 hours 365 days.
- We Periodically take our Investors for Company/Plant visit for the companies we have invested in.
- Special Seats blocked for the Client in “Turtle Talk, Knowledge Series”
- Dedicated Wealth manager appointed.
- Constant Endeavour to Upgrade your Wisdom by Blogs, Podcast, and Interviews.
We buy an average of 15 Stocks, Maximum Investment Allocation we give is 10% and Minimum is 4%
2 Years, but it depends on stock to stock, if they perform, they stay, if they do not, they are out!
Past returns do not give a guarantee of Future returns, but you can expect us to work for 21% + CAGR Returns.
No PMS Companies are allowed to give a Guaranteed return products in equities
We accept both Cheque or Stocks, but has to be minimum 50Lac. Of Value
We have a Robust Risk Management system that tries that your Portfolio has a Downside limit to 20%, yet market is irrational, but if you see on QoQ, you may expect a 20% downside in extreme market conditions.
1. Fixed Cost: Like SEBI Fees, Brokerage, Audit Expense: Which is the least in the industry, 0.15% (PA) of Portfolio over 3 Years.
2. Management Fees: Below 1 Cr. 2% (Fixed),
Above 1 Cr. 1% (Fixed) + 10% Profit
Sharing at EOC** (Fixed Fees will be adjusted against Profit Shared at EOC**)
*Fees is Exclusive of GST, **EOC = End of contract